A minimalistic planner for ambitious people who know they're meant for more.
YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED
TO SUCCEED WITHIN YOU
Do you have big goals but struggle to achieve them? Feel like your thoughts get in the way of success?
One minute you’re motivated and ready to tackle a task, the next you’re scrolling Instagram avoiding your to-do list. You’re working 24/7 but barely move forward. You’re overwhelmed and scared you’ll never live the life you want.
You’re dreaming of a successful business, financial stability, loving relationships and more time to yourself. You want to feel healthy and confident.
But is this even possible? To have it all? Can you be successful and have a lifestyle where you don’t have to choose between your health, hobbies, work and the people that you value the most?
Yes, you can! Build a strong mindset, create positive habits, find your true why, and do the deeper work to make sure that your subconscious beliefs are aligned with the best version of you. You have the power to create your own life.
How do you start this process of transformation?
as what you become by achieving your goals
The Goalchanger bridges the gap between
goal setting and mindset
Change Your Mindset
And Achieve Your Goals
The Goalchanger is your partner in goal setting. It bridges the gap between goal setting and mindset by providing you with exercises to change your thoughts, beliefs, habits and behaviours. It helps you uncover your limiting beliefs and fears so you can grow into the person you were born to be, as well as create the life you want.
It prepares you for the mental challenges of setting goals, explains the importance of having a strong mindset, and how your subconscious thoughts can get in the way of your success.
By making a conscious connection between goal setting and your subconscious beliefs, you will start achieving your goals. The Goalchanger will be there to guide you.
GAIN CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF
AND YOUR GOAL SETTING
Learn how to set goals that are suited to your life and increase your efficiency and happiness.
Start taking actionable steps every day, create new habits, and identify what’s been holding your back from achieving your biggest goals. It’s time to take control of your life and achieve all the things you want!
this is for you if you:
- Tend to self-sabotage and procrastinate
- Struggle to break down your goals into tangible steps
- Feel uninspired and unmotivated but don’t know why
- Make unrealistic deadlines
- Want to identify and overcome your mindset blocks
this is not for you if you:
- Have already achieved all your big goals
- Rather not work on personal development and growth
- Don’t like self compassionate goal setting
- Love your long to-do lists and want to keep moving tasks from one week to another
- Don’t like being flexible on your approach and have a fixed mindset
- Focus on four goal setting areas that have the most impact on your life: Personal Development, Health (physical and mental), Business/Career, and Finances
- Yearly, quarterly and weekly goal setting to help you focus on both long-term and short-term goals
- Quarterly and monthly reflection to evaluate your progress
- Monthly overview to get a glance of your upcoming events
- Life assessment to measure your progress
- Identifies your mindset blocks with exercises so that you know how to overcome them when they show up
- Visualisation exercises to help you see where you’re going
- Motivational quotes to keep you inspired
- Yearly budget planner to help you take control of your finances
- Tracking tool for anything you’d like, e.g. workouts, days you achieved your goals
- Make a list tool for anything you’d like, e.g. gifts, movies
- Additional notes – blank and lined pages
- A5 size (148 x 210mm / 5.8 x 8.3 inch)
- Open dated
- Cream white colour
- Hard cover with a relief and black foil
- 264 pages
- Premium 100gsm + 100% FSC Recycled paper (mixed used/old paper makes each cover is unique with its own ‘birth marks’)
- Minimalistic and sophisticated design
- Weight: 0.7kg
You’re the kind of person who will make things happen no matter what it takes, but wants accountability and a tool to stay on track.
Let's keep in touch!
Do you want to get tips and behind the scenes on new products?
Or share your wins with us? We’d love to hear from you!
Set a goal so big you can’t achieve it
until you embody into the person who can
That’s what self-compassionate goal setting is about.